Please visit our new websites
WHO ATTENDS NOLA DRUNKEN TOURS?
Everyone loves Drunken Tours @ NAWLINS THEATRICAL TOURS
Whether you are looking to explore the city for the first time, meet new friends, brush up on your history, experience the dark side of New Orleans and get the feel of the paranormal activity that is lurking around our city, Nawlins Theatrical Tours can help!
We offer something a little extra along the way.... REAL PARANORMAL EQUIPMENT IS USED DURING OUR TOURS!
Our paranormal equipment adds to the entertainment... that is a fact!
All of our tours provide stops along the tour route to purchase to go drinks as well. These stops are provided to add to the experience of each tour. Guests are to purchase a to go drink and head on down the tour route. Guests should keep in mind that these stops are not intended to hang out in bars.
Kids are allowed on tours.
However children are not allowed to use or examine the paranormal equipment.
Not all bars allow children inside so please do not expect any bars along the tour route to allow you to bring children inside to purchase drinks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have.
We offer a variety of group tour tours & private tours,
Private VIP Tours are perfect for those looking for a more personal approach when exploring The Big Easy!!
Nawlins Theatrical Tours:
HOME OF THE NOLA DRUNKEN TOURS
The New Orleans Drunk History Tour was rated the number one most entertaining tour in New Orleans 4 years in a row!!
-- WE OFFER A LIST OF DRUNKEN TOURS --
NEW ORLEANS DRUNK HISTORY
DRUNKEN HISTORY TOUR
DRUNKEN GHOST & VAMPIRE TOUR
DRUNKEN VOODOO MYSTERY & PARANORMAL TOUR
Please keep in mind that all the following tours also allow guests to stop along the tour route and purchase to go drinks.....
"French Quarter Haunted Tour "
" French Quarter Ghost & Vampire Tours "
"The New Orleans Dark Side Tour"
Also known as
"The Voodoo Mystery & Paranormal Tour"
"The Five In One Tour"
" New Orleans Supernatural Tour "
" New Orleans Haunted Excursion Tour "
Public Group Tours
Adults & Youth $25 Each
Private Tours are offered for those looking for a more personal approach. Private tours cost a flat rate of $300 per group and include 1 - 28 people in the private tour.
Tours Depart @ 2PM, 4PM and 7PM
The Drunk History Tour is hands down the best of the best!! We took the favorite locations and favorite stories from each of these top rated tours and from this process we have created the #1 Most Informative & Entertaining Tour in New Orleans!!! Real paranormal equipment is used by the tour group during this tour! It is a lot of fun.... for all ages.
What is included?
Each Ticket includes one spot on one of our walking tours through the World Famous French Quarter, also known by locals as the Vieux Carre, meaning "Old Square".
The French Quarter is one of the oldest neighborhoods in the United States! It is made up of 78 blocks, 13 blocks long and 6 blocks deep. Home to over 200 bars, world renowned jazz clubs, and some amazing signature restaurants. New Orleans has a very rich history, countless unsolved mysteries, and some strong paranormal activity. That is probably why it is referred to as the most haunted city in America!
During the tours it is possible that you may experience some paranormal activity. Some guests have reported feeling cold spots. Some guests have reported seeing apparitions and or orbs, and some guests have actually captured these experiences in photos that they took during our tours.
Get ready for an experience you never forget! Don't forget your camera!
All of our group and private tours will last around 2 hours.
What happens on tours?
We will start off from the American Sports Saloon with a drink in hand. From there, we will explore Louisiana's complex culture, the rich history, and experience that magical mystery that makes our city so irresistible! During this tours guests will notice the beautiful architecture throughout the French Quarter that makes it so unique. Your licensed tour guide will show you where Hollywood Stars have decided to call the French Quarter home.
Do you know what Pirates, Prostitutes, Convicted Felons all have in common with with the founding of New Orleans? Or why locals walk down to Jackson Square when it rains. Come find out on our history packed tours of the French Quarter.....
But Wait There Is More! Have you ever wondered why New Orleans is considered the most haunted city in America? All of our tours explore the "dark side" of New Orleans history!
Guests will be visiting multiple locations of unsolved murders and suicides during our tours. Guests will hear stories of real documented reports of vampires and ghosts roaming around the streets of the French Quarter! Visit locations where vampires held their victims and fed off of them!
Hear love stories that end in tragic death.
Guests will also learn about New Orleans traditional burial practices and how they are different than most. Tour guides will explain why we have above ground cemetery's along with how & why we recycle the same vaults over and over again. Our tour groups will also visit locations where scenes from unforgettable movies have been filmed while stopping at many of the attractions and National Historic Landmarks that this city has to offer along the way!
Visit location such as-- The St. Louis Cathedral, St Anthony's Garden, Cabildo, Presbytere, The Ursuline Convent, Jackson Square, The Sultans Palace, & The LaLaurie Mansion known to be the most haunted house in New Orleans, just to name a few!
Tours Meet & Depart @
1200 Decatur Street New Orleans Louisiana 70116 Please meet on the sidewalk in front of the American Saloon
TO VIEW A LIST OF ALL OF OUR CURRENT TOURS PLEASE SEE OUR PRODUCT LIST. PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
Nawlins Theatrical Tours is a local, family owned & operated tour company. Our tour guides are all local & licensed with the city of New Orleans. Each tour guide is registered with New Orleans Safety and Permits.
We have personally researched the history of New Orleans, the history of Louisiana, its beautiful architecture that makes it so unique, its culture, cuisine, along with darker side with its unsolved murders & suicides! We have studied the Paranormal activity, and its documented Vampire & Ghost sightings! You will learn about New Orleans Traditional Burial Practices, why we have above ground cemeteries, and why we traditionally recycle and reuse the same vaults over and over again. We have researched our beautiful cemeteries & all of the secrets that they hold and we are excited to share everything that our city has to offer with you!
We have a passion for our city! Some people say they live in their city, we say our city lives within us! We are excited to welcome you to the Big Easy and show you what makes New Orleans so very special! Hope to see you soon!
As we say in NOLA...
"Laissez les bon temps rouler" Let the good times roll!
Special Offers are for a limited time and are subject to change at any time without notice. Special offers are not valid with any other offer. Only one Special Offer/Discount/Coupon per tour. Tour routes are subject to change without noitice.
Mobile device users can use our mobile site @ http://www.nawlinstheatrialtours.mobilebyweb.com
Rules and Regulations
WHEN GUESTS PURCHASE TICKETS THIS MEANS GUESTS ARE AGREEING WITH THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS-
All tours are for entertainment purposes only. No guarantee is made that you will encounter any paranormal activity while on this Tour. No refunds are given. Tour is subject to change without notice. Locations can vary depending on events taking place in the French Quarter. All information provided in this tour is of public knowledge and has been collected through research done by the authors. All tours will be held on public property and no entry into private property will be conducted.
Rainout policy -- The Tour is a rain-or-shine event. No refunds are given for any reason including weather. This includes hurricanes and cancelled flights due to weather.
Rules -- By purchasing a ticket to the Tour, you are agreeing to the following:
1. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff are not responsible for the safety or security of tour ticket holders. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven and dilapidated streets and walkways. Participants have been warned not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
2. Tour ticket holders will remain with their group throughout the duration of the tours. No walking off from group to take photos. The tour guide has to stay on schedule. A moderate pace is needed to complete the tour route on time.
3. Tour ticket holders will adhere to the guidelines set forth by the tour staff. The tour, tour guides, and other tour staff reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
4. Tour ticket holders will be allowed to drink alcoholic beverages during the tours. However for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are extremely intoxicated or show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
5. Tour ticket holders will respect the privacy of private property and will not trespass on private property.
6. Guests are allowed to use paranormal equipment during the tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of equipment. PLEASE DO NOT DROP THE EQUIPMENT. Paranormal Equipment must be checked out and returned to a staff member before the guest leaves the tour. The guests name, phone number, address, and booking reference number must be received before checking out paranormal equipment. All paranormal equipment is marked.
7. Children under the age of 18 are not admitted without parent or guardian unless authorized by one of the tour guides.
8. Audio or Video recording devices are NOT allowed during the tour. Photos can be taken.
9. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in before the tour they cannot call and meet the tour at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded.
10. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. Cut off for reservations for this tour is one hour before the scheduled departure. Please be aware that at cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled and you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to the hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute.
11. Departure Times - Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Terms & conditions --- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
Duration -- 2 hours (approx)
1200 Decatur Street
New Orleans, LA 70116
Directions to Departure Location